Welcome to the world of Mommy Milestones
Where we celebrate all the overwhelming, crazy, almost wish-you-could-forget first moments that happen when you step into the magical world of motherhood! The best part: the Milestones continue long past the diapers and playdates … so let’s continue to celebrate all the moments that make life so full of awesome.
Spread the word – do something for yourself – cut an extra big piece of your kid’s birthday cake just for you. It is a day that changed your life and we would be honored to be a small part of it.
You are achieving Milestones every day … moments that you can laugh about, feel good about and if you look close enough, recognize each as Best Day Ever memories that will last a lifetime.
Have you celebrated a Milestone Lately
- A Milestone moment can happen at any stage of your journey of Motherhood.
- Did you just change your first diaper in a public restroom?
- Did you just pump for the first time on an airplane?
- Did you attend your first PTA Committee Meeting?
- Did you just meet your sweet angel in the principal’s office for the first time?
- Did your baby just get his driver’s license?
Whatever the milestone moment was for you – we would love to hear about it! Please include your contact information so we can keep in touch!
Please specify the URL of your file